At ECA, we believe in transformative learning with technology, designed to empower student voice and ensure that learning is a student-driven process. We embrace the hybrid learning model known as Blended Learning. which seamlessly integrates in-classroom instruction with virtual learning. We employ multiple platforms to blend with traditional classroom, a few examples are: Schoology, Freckle, Raz-Kids, Hapara, etc.
Classrooms in nursery through third grade have in-classroom access to iPads and Chromebooks. Classes in third through fifth grade have Chromebooks. Classes in grades 6 to 12 are on a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Program. In addition we have:
- Modern library and media center
- Technology centers for each division
- Robotics, electronics and programming
- 3D printing, Modeling, and Augmented Reality
- Campus-wide WIFI
- Interactive white boards, display projectors, and speakers
At ECA, how we use technology is part of the school’s mission and code of conduct.
Tech Quick Links