Working at ECA
Teaching at Escuela Campo Alegre is exciting, challenging and professionally rewarding. Creating an environment that challenges and stretches student learning is our major goal. We accomplish this through a number of key practices.
- ECA has clear mission, vision and guiding statements.
- ECA has a strong commitment to continuous learning improvement using innovative teaching practices.
- ECA works toward specific annual school-wide improvement goals.
- ECA is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges (MSA) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
- ECA has a diverse, welcoming international faculty.
- ECA is committed to Professional Development.
- As a participant in our community of learners, every staff member at ECA has the opportunity to partake in professional development at mid-year conferences, summer conferences courses, and online workshop training.
- New teachers are provided with access to curriculum documents, which include student outcomes, key teaching methodologies, unit plans and resources. Student learning is driven by performance assessment.
- ECA has wonderful, friendly interactive students!
Teaching Vacancies @ ECA
ECA invites applications (two-page resume with photo, one-page application letter and the contact details of three recent referees, including current supervisor).
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree and Teaching Certification.
- At least 4 years teaching experience required.
- Industrious, enthusiastic, resilient, adaptable, committed professional educators.
- Single teachers and couples without children preferred.
- ECA puts the safety of students first in its recruitment, teaching and learning practices.
- Successful applicants will need to abide by ECA’s Student Protection Policy and sign the school’s “Code of Conduct.”
- Thorough criminal background reference checks will be conducted for successful applicants.
- Successful applicants will need to provide police clearance certificates.