Who Are Our Students?
- Students and faculty from over 20 nations who blend their unique beliefs and personalities to make ECA a truly multinational educational environment
- Average enrollment of between 350 to 400 students from Nursery to the 12th grade (ages 3 – 18 years old)
- Approximately 15% of the students are US citizens
What We Would Like Our Students To Become:
The primary goal of our educational program is the development of the academic skills and intellectual abilities that will successfully empower students to pursue higher education and a professional career path suited to their talents and interests. Recognizing that we are educating children for a rapidly changing world in the 21st century, our program of studies focuses on developing students who are:
- Effective communicators in skills such as writing, reading and speaking
- Critical, analytical and innovative thinkers with the technological capabilities needed to deal with an increasingly complex world.
- Skillful global citizens with an international and multi-cultural perspective.
- Knowledge-workers with an understanding of the historic, economic, geographic and environmental forces that have shaped the modern world, and the ability to use this knowledge to better comprehend the present and anticipate the future.
- Collaborative community members with the ability to exercise leadership effectively and appropriately.
- Motivated, continuous learners with the capacity for personal autonomy and the motivation for a life of continuous learning.
- Self-confident, resourceful and assertive community members.
- Physically and emotionally healthy.
- Ethical community members with high moral standards and clear values.