Our school wide co-curricular program is designed to complement and enhance our academic program. Our goal is to offer a stimulating and comprehensive program of sports and activities accessible to our entire student population. The creative, physical and social development of our students will help to form a fully integrated individual. Students will have the opportunity to learn valuable life skills such as decision making, organizational skills, and the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Session I: August 28 – November 10
- Session II: November 13-February 23
- Session III: February 26-May 25
Student Registration Procedures
Please ensure that your student is not enrolled for Co-Curricular activities AND Fee-based Contractor activities at the same time!
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully.
- All activities require a minimum of five (5) students registered to run! Please be sure you register for your child for all activities they plan to participate in. If you would like, you may choose a first, second, and third choice for each day of the week, in case your first choice activity is not offered. If you would only like to participate in one activity, you do not need to. However, in that case, if that activity does not run, your child will not be placed in an activity for that day of the week.
- All Secondary Students who participate in a sport must be in an after school activity before their practices (Tuesdays and Thursdays). If you plan to participate in a sport, please choose an activity on those days.
- Until 4:30 pm, ES students are responsibility of the ES office even on Wednesdays. When the ES office closes, if there are any students waiting to be picked up the children are sent to the nurse’s office. Our school nurse is on duty until 7:00 pm; however, parents must come for their children on time.
- All Nursery, Pre-Kinder and Kinder students must have a parent or guardian on campus while their activity takes place.
- All Nursery, Pre-Kinder, and Kinder students that participate in swimming must have a parent on the bleachers observing the swim lesson and must assist their children with changing before and after the lesson.
- ECA provides bus services at 3:30 pm and at 4:40 pm. If students participate in an activity after the 4:40 pm bus leaves they will need to find their own means of transportation.
- ECA provides supervision for ES students from 3:30pm to 4:30 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and from 2:00pm-3:00pm on Wednesday. ES students that participate in an activity that starts later than these times must be supervised by an adult. If there is a gap of time in between one activity and the next, ES students must be supervised by an adult while they are waiting for the next activity to start.