Our Service History
This Year we will be serving our local community.
Avila Chapter Manual:
A summary of the history, policies, and programs related to NJHS are all included in our 2018-2019 ECA Avila Chapter Manual.
President Vice-President Secretary Treasurer
Students cannot apply for membership in the National Junior Honor Society. Membership is granted only to those students selected by the faculty.
- Students who have been in the school the equivalent of one semester may be considered for membership.
- The NJHS Faculty Council may waive this ruling for transfer students falling below one semester of attendance at ECA.
- The academic requirement set by the National Council is based on a student’s cumulative grade point average. The minimum grade point average allowable is 3. 33 GPA.
- Students are also selected by a majority ruling on scholarship, leadership, service and character.
- Students who have been in school an equivalent of one semester and who have a 3.33 Grade Point Average (GPA) based on First Semester Report Cards will receive an invitation letter via email.
- Students may decline the invitation. However, if the student chooses to decline the invitation, they will not be asked to join again even if they meet the criteria for selection.
- If the student accepts the invitation, they must complete the National Junior Honor Society Student Application Form and submit the completed form no later than Friday, February 1st, 2019.
- NJHS Meeting Times
Bi Weekly meetings: Tuesday’s and Thursday’s year round during lunch/recess time.
CURRENT NJHS MEMBERS