At ECA, we believe in transformative learning with technology, designed to empower student voice and ensure that learning is a student-driven process.
Classrooms in nursery through second grade have iPads. Classes in third through sixth grade have Chromebooks. Classes in grades 8 – 12 are on a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Program.
- Fully equipped modern library and media center.
- Technology centers for each division.
- Mobile laptop carts (Grades 1 -5).
- All campus WIFI.
- Every classroom is equipped with an interactive white board, display projector, and speakers.
- A green-screen filming room with lighting equipment.
- Faculty & Staff Responsible Use Agreement
- Student Responsible Use Agreement
- Student Laptop Terms & Conditions
- Visitor & Contractor Responsible Use Agreement