ECA invites applications (two-page resume with photo, one-page application letter and the contact details of three recent referees, including current supervisor).
A) Elementary School – Tentative Vacancies For Academic Year 2020-2021:
- Elementary Teacher (Grades 1 to 3)
- Learning Support Teacher
Apply to Michelle Till (Elementary Principal): email@example.com
B) Secondary School – Tentative Vacancies For Academic Year 2020-2021:
- IB Mathematics/Computer Studies
- IB Physics/Chemistry
- IB Chemistry/Physics
- IB Economics/History
- Guidance Counsellor
Apply to the Secondary Principal, Mark Pleasants: firstname.lastname@example.org
C) Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree and Teaching Certification.
- At least 4 years teaching experience required.
- Industrious, enthusiastic, resilient, adaptable, committed professional educators.
- Single teachers and couples without children preferred.
- ECA puts the safety of students first in its recruitment, teaching and learning practices.
- Successful applicants will need to abide by ECA’s Student Protection Policy and sign the school’s “Code of Conduct.”
- Thorough criminal background reference checks will be conducted for successful applicants.
- Successful applicants will need to provide police clearance certificates.