ECA Openings for School Year 2018-2019 – Commencing August 1st, 2018.
ECA invites applications (two-page resume with photo, one-page application letter and the contact details of three recent referees, including current supervisor).
A) Elementary School Vacancies:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Guidance Counsellor
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Art Teacher
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Classroom Teacher Assistants
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Learning Support Teacher
Apply to the Elementary Principal: Ellen Griffiths: firstname.lastname@example.org
B) Secondary School Vacancies:
Bilingual (Spanish/English) IB Spanish Language & Literature
(IB HL/SL experience desirable as well as the ability to teach across the Secondary age range Grades 6 to 12).
Apply to the Secondary Principal Mark Pleasants: markp@ecak12,com
C) Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree & Teaching Certification,
- At least 4 years teaching experience required,
- Industrious, enthusiastic, resilient, adaptable, committed professional educators,
- Single teachers and couples without children preferred,
- ECA is proud to put the safety of children first in its recruitment and teaching practices,
- Applicants will need to abide by our “Code of Conduct.”
- Thorough criminal background reference checks will be conducted for successful applicants,
- Successful applicants will also need to provide police clearance certificates.