ECA invites applications (two-page resume with photo, one-page application letter and the contact details of three recent referees, including current supervisor).
A) Library Director (N – 12) – (Commencing 1, August 2019):
Apply to Terry Christian (Superintendent): firstname.lastname@example.org
B) Elementary School – Academic Year 2019-2020 (Commencing 1, August 2019):
- Music Teacher N-5 (English/Spanish)
Apply to Michelle Till (Elementary Principal): email@example.com
C) Secondary School – Academic Year 2019-2020 (Commencing 1, August 2019):
- Mathematics Teacher
- Music & Performance Events Teacher
(Ability to teach across the Secondary age range Grades 6 to 12).
Apply to the Secondary Principal, Mark Pleasants: firstname.lastname@example.org
D) Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree & Teaching Certification,
- At least 4 years teaching experience required,
- Industrious, enthusiastic, resilient, adaptable, committed professional educators,
- Single teachers and couples without children preferred,
- ECA is proud to put the safety of children first in its recruitment and teaching practices,
- Applicants will need to abide by our “Code of Conduct.”
- Thorough criminal background reference checks will be conducted for successful applicants,
- Successful applicants will also need to provide police clearance certificates.