ECA invites applications (two-page resume with photo, one-page application letter and the contact details of three recent referees, including current supervisor).
A) Elementary School – Tentative Vacancy:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Classroom Teacher Assistants
Apply to Titi Salazar (Superintendent’s Executive Assistant): email@example.com
B) Secondary School – Currently No Vacancies:
Academic Year 2019-2020 – Vacancies will be posted in due course.
(IB HL/SL experience desirable as well as the ability to teach across the Secondary age range Grades 6 to 12).
Apply to the Secondary Principal Mark Pleasants: markp@ecak12,com
C) Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree & Teaching Certification,
- At least 4 years teaching experience required,
- Industrious, enthusiastic, resilient, adaptable, committed professional educators,
- Single teachers and couples without children preferred,
- ECA is proud to put the safety of children first in its recruitment and teaching practices,
- Applicants will need to abide by our “Code of Conduct.”
- Thorough criminal background reference checks will be conducted for successful applicants,
- Successful applicants will also need to provide police clearance certificates.